How to develop solid payment integrations in Magento 2 - MageTitans 2017 Workshop
Payment Integrations for Magento 2 is challenging to develop. Especially if you have experience with Magento 1 platform and you've built payment module.
With Magento 2 it is different and only 5% of reviewed payment modules follow best practices.
After successful NomadMage session (see Building Secure Payment Integrations in Magento 2) I've received lot's of positive feedback to continue sharing my knowledge about Payment Integrations in Magento 2. Obviously, 1 hour session wasn't enough to share all details on newest Payment Gateway API library introduced in Magento 2. Moreover, there was very limited time (10 minutes approximately) to try and answer developer related questions.
MageTitans Italy 2017 give all Magento and PHP developers great opportunity to learn more about payment integrations. On June 10, 2017, during 3 hours workshop Payment integrations in Magento 2 done right I am going to share with you all my knowledge on how to build high quality payment modules such as Realex Payments, Converge, Elavon, Worldpay, Banca Intesa San Paolo, CartaSi, SagePay, Optimal Payments, Skrill etc.
I will tell you all my secrets and tricks for building top quality payment modules.
On this Payment integrations in Magento 2 done right workshop you will definitely get answers for such questions:
- Is Magento\Payment\Model\Method\AbstractMethod class should be used for payment module in Magento 2?
- How do I redirect customer from checkout to secure payment form?
- How to build payment request?
- How to process response from payment provider?
- Should I render and process payment form on Merchant's server?
- Is my payment module PCI compliant and secure?
Also, we are going to cover next topics:
- Overview of Payment Gateway API
- Common mistakes to avoid when building payment integrations
- Best practices to follow for custom payment modules built for Magento 2
- Payment Provider features overview
- Security in Payment modules
There are only few more seats left. Don't miss your chance to learn how to develop payment integrations from zero to launch.
Limited tickets are available.
See you at MageTitans.