Magento Tech Digest #19: June 4 - June 11, 2018
The Magento Tech Digest #18 is the biggest collection of the resources dedicated to the development.
If you are a Magento beginner and want to start working with Magento 1 or 2 this is a great chance to go through the links and find your next interesting article which will help to gain more knowledge and inspire you to build your own custom functionality.
- Why Magento is So Slow and How to Resolve It by Danila Nagornov
- How to tool a winning Magento 2 product demo [easy tips] by Alina Bragina
- How to increase your store conversion with Magento 2 personalized features by Pronko Consulting
- #MagentoMonday Community Digest 2018.06.04 by Sherrie Rohde
- Best 10 Strategies For Converting Visitors Into Clients For Your Magento Store by Rose
- Improve Your Ecommerce Checkout Page Now Or Continue Losing Your Customers by April Lee
- Utilizing Modes and Application Initialization in Magento 2 by Aleksander Kutseika
- How to create your own SSH command in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to get sub category details using main category URL key in Magento 2 by MageComp
- Magento – get order collection by payment by MageMaster
- Unit testing in Magento 2 by Andrija Glavas
- GDPR compliant Magento 2 database dump by Deni Pesic
- Oscar Recio, Technical Director at Interactiv4 by Commerce Hero
- Magento GraphQL Community Meeting, 7 Jun 2018 by Magento Community Engineering
- Magento MSI Open Demo. June 8, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
- The Ask Me Anything Episode 3: Magento 2 Future with Adobe, new website and CSS/LESS/VUE by Max Pronko
Send me your interesting technical Magento resources in order to review and include them into the next Magento Tech Digests.