Building Payment integration in Magento 2 Class
A step-by-step course for anyone wanting to build payment integration in Magento 2
In this course you will learn how to build high-quality payment integration for Magento 2 platform. I am going to show you how to plan, architect, develop and test payment integration based on real payment provider.
This course includes
- What we will be covering
- What you need to know
- Magento 2 Payment Gateway overview
- Magento 2 Payment API overview
- Magento 2 Vault overview
2. Building a simple payment integration
- Creating basic module
- Creating system configuration settings page
- Adding payment method on checkout page
- Creating payment gateway infrastructure
- Handling errors from payment provider
3. Building payment integration with redirect to a payment website
- Adding order initialisation step
- Redirecting user to a payment page
- Processing response after redirect
- Clearing non-processed orders by cron
4. Building transparent payment integration
- Adding modal popup with iFrame payment form
- Adding iFrame payment form into a Payments page
- Processing user actions inside popup
5. Building additional payment features
- Creating online Invoice
- Creating online Credit Memo/refund
6. Adding 3D Secure support
- Creating additional payment command to handle 3D secure request/response
- Saving result into a payment
7. Adding Credit Card support
- Adding list of credit cards to a customer's account
- Enabling credit cards usage on checkout
- Processing tokens from payment provider
- Adding credit card edit support for users
8. Adding Fraud checks support
- Processing fraud transactions
- Adding additional validations for payments page
9. Building advanced reporting
- Adding transactions report page based on UI Components
- Preparing data for transactions report page
10. Wrapping up
Is this course free?
First few introduction videos are going to be free.
I am working on course price and you will be notified via email.
Price will depend on number of interested developers subscribed for the course. More subscribers, less price.
When should I expect the course?
I am not sure about exact date at this point of time. I am planning to build the course in 2017.
Can I get a discount?
Yes, go ahead and subscribe to a course. First 100 subscribers will receive early bird package discount.