The Magento Tech Digest #15 is focused on Magento 1 and Magento 2 for PHP developers.
If you are a Magento beginner and want to start working with Magento 1 or 2 this is a great chance to go through the links and find your next interesting article which will help to gain more knowledge and inspire you to build your own custom functionality.
- Magento Tech Digest #14: April 30 – May 7, 2018 by Max Pronko
- The Why and How to Submit an Extension to Magento Marketplace by Darya Yermashkevich
- 5 Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration mistakes you need to avoid by Pronko Consulting
- Continuous Learning as a Developer by Vinai Kopp
- Optimizing storefronts with GraphQL in Magento 2 by Alex Paliarush
- Effectively manage a Magento project with 5 great tips by MageHit
- How to build an initial specification for a Magento project? by
- How to start a Magento project? by MageHit
- #MagentoMonday Community Digest 2018.05.07 by Sherrie Rohde
- This isn’t your typical Magento Imagine recap by Antonija Tadic
- How to Prepare Your Magento Store and Extensions for GDPR by Gasper
- Vue Storefront Hackathon, 1.0 STABLE, case studies by Piotr Karwatka
- Magento Imagine 2018 Recap. #Magentoimagine by Marc Rodriguez
- How to become a Magento Master – the AI answer by Kristof Ringleff
- Extension Interoperability – Imagine DevExchange Recap by Kristof Ringleff
- Magento Imagine 2018 – the top 5 things on my mind by Kristof Ringleff
- Creating Widgets and Widget Instances in Magento 1 by Denis Kulikouski
- How URL Rewrites Work in Magento 2 by Gennadiy Haritonov
- How to Create Shipment Programmatically in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to get product images and urls programmatically in Magento 2 by MageComp
- Test Smell: Copy and Paste by Fabian Schmengler
- Magento 2 remove page title by Qaisar Satti
- Action Controller in the Magento 2 Custom Module by Max Pronko
- Community Engineering Hangouts – Meet the maintainers part 1 by Magento Community Engineering
- Thoughts On Magento Cloud by Commerce Hero
- Jason Cochran and Jisse Rietsma on Magento Marketplace, Extension Quality Program, and more by Commerce Hero
- Allan MacGregor – Agency Hiring Strategy, Move from Demac to Browze, Cannabis Legalization by Commerce Hero
- Mark Lewis on working with clients as a developer, scaling from freelance to small agency by Commerce Hero
- Brent Peterson – The Wagento Journey, International Expansion, Event Planning, Running, & More by Commerce Hero
- Ask Me Anything Episode 1: Development Tools, Magento 2 Exam, & PHPStorm IDE by Max Pronko
- Magento MSI Open Demo. May 11, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
Send me your interesting technical Magento resources in order to review and include them into the next Magento Tech Digests.
Max Pronko is an international Magento Expert, development consultant, motivational speaker and Magento award-winning developer. He is known for the educational development programs for organizations of all sizes and has positively affected thousands of people and organizations worldwide.
Subscribe to my Magento 2 tips and tutorials content.
Every week I send an interesting email directly to your inbox