The Magento Tech Digest #19 is the biggest collection of the resources dedicated to the development.
If you are a Magento beginner and want to start working with Magento 1 or 2 this is a great chance to go through the links and find your next interesting article which will help to gain more knowledge and inspire you to build your own custom functionality.
Previous Magento Tech Digest #18 can be found here: Magento Tech Digest #18: May 28 – June 4, 2018.
- Why Magento is So Slow and How to Resolve It by Danila Nagornov
- How to tool a winning Magento 2 product demo [easy tips] by Alina Bragina
- How to increase your store conversion with Magento 2 personalized features by Pronko Consulting
- #MagentoMonday Community Digest 2018.06.04 by Sherrie Rohde
- Best 10 Strategies For Converting Visitors Into Clients For Your Magento Store by Rose
- Improve Your Ecommerce Checkout Page Now Or Continue Losing Your Customers by April Lee
- Utilizing Modes and Application Initialization in Magento 2 by Aleksander Kutseika
- How to create your own SSH command in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to get sub category details using main category URL key in Magento 2 by MageComp
- Magento – get order collection by payment by MageMaster
- Unit testing in Magento 2 by Andrija Glavas
- GDPR compliant Magento 2 database dump by Deni Pesic
- Oscar Recio, Technical Director at Interactiv4 by Commerce Hero
- Magento GraphQL Community Meeting, 7 Jun 2018 by Magento Community Engineering
- Magento MSI Open Demo. June 8, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
- The Ask Me Anything Episode 3: Magento 2 Future with Adobe, new website and CSS/LESS/VUE by Max Pronko
Send me your interesting technical Magento resources in order to review and include them into the next Magento Tech Digests.
Leave a Reply