It is the Magento Imagine 2018 time! Starting from April 21, 2018, the greatest event kicks off. In case you are in Las Vegas, come to say Hi! to me, otherwise, I’ve created a new section called “Magento Imagine 2018” with all the updates from Magento Community. Make sure to check it out.
Also, I am planning to upload videos about the Magento Imagine 2018 on my Magento DevChannel, make sure to subscribe and hear first about the news from the event.
If you are a Magento beginner and want to start working with Magento 1 or 2 this is a great chance to go through the links and find your next interesting article which will help to gain more knowledge and inspire you to build your own custom functionality.
Magento Imagine 2018
In this section, I’ve collected blog posts and videos about preparation and expectations from the Magento Imagine 2018.
- On the road again – heading off to Imagine! by Maja Kardum
- Why attend Magento Imagine 2018? by Victoria Yashchuk
- Video The road to Magento’s Imagine Conference by eCommerce-Aholic
- Magento Imagine 2018: Know the Basics by Sandee Hart
- Video How to Use Linkedin Nearby for Magento Imagine by Commerce Hero
- Video Catch Up On Magetalk During Your #RoadToImagine by Commerce Hero
- Video Speed Dating for Imagine by Commerce Hero
- Video Badge management for Magento Imagine by Commerce Hero
- Video Expectations from Magento Imagine 2018, You Should Hear It by Max Pronko
- Your Imagine 2018 Quick Guide by Martin Gilman
- Join the Big Dam Run in Vegas by Gasper
News and Updates
Magento announced that Magento Commerce cloud sandbox can be available for all Magento Marketplace developers. Now you can test your Magento 2 modules’ compatibility with Magento Cloud.
- Marketplace developers can now request a Magento Commerce Cloud sandbox by etalbott
- Community Engineering Update – March 2018 by David Manners
- Search API in Elasticsearch by Mr. Jute
- Magento 2 Open Source has a new Queueing System by aoldoni
- #MagentoMonday Community Digest 2018.04.16 by Sherrie Rohde
- How to Import CSV File to Custom Module Table in Magento 2 by BlogTreat
- How to Enable/Disable Maintenance Mode in Magento 2 via Command Line by BlogTreat
- Magento 2: Set Developer Mode and Production Mode via SSH by BlogTreat
- How to Create Custom Router in Magento 2 by Gennadiy Haritonov
- How to Create Condition Rule In Magento admin Form by MageComp
- Admin URL Is Not Working in Magento 2 by Firebear Studio
- How to Add Non-Category Link to Navigation Links in Magento 2 by Firebear Studio
- Magento 2 setup:upgrade & Other Commands by Firebear Studio
- How to Create Child Theme in Magento 2 by Firebear Studio
- Upgrading / Migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 with Aaron Sheehan and Gentian Shero by eCommerce-Aholic
- MSI Open Demo. April 13, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
- MSI Open Demo. April 20, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
- Using View Model with UI Component in Magento 2 by Max Pronko
Send me your interesting technical Magento resources in order to review and include them into the next Magento Tech Digests.