One week after the Magento Imagine 2018. I’ve seen the conference from my camera while making footage for the videos. The Magento Tech Digest #13 is focused on Magento 1 and Magento 2 for PHP developers.
If you are a Magento beginner and want to start working with Magento 1 or 2 this is a great chance to go through the links and find your next interesting article which will help to gain more knowledge and inspire you to build your own custom functionality.
Magento Imagine 2018
In this section, I’ve collected blog posts and videos from the Magento Imagine 2018 conference.
- Video Magento Imagine 2018 – Day 1, April 22 by Max Pronko
- Video Magento Imagine 2018 – Day 2, April 23 by Max Pronko
- Video Magento Imagine 2018 – Day 3 & 4, April 24-25 by Max Pronko
- Video Back from Magento Imagine – Quick Recap and Thanks by Commerce Hero
- Video Magento Masters Awards at Magento Imagine 2018 by Dutchento
- Magento 2 cache storage methods [beginner’s guide] by Siarhei Hromau
- How to deploy a theme in Magento 2? by MageHit
- How to deploy Magento 2 sample data using Composer? by MageHit
Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Vue Storefront 1.0RC-3 has arrived by Piotr Karwatka
Surprisingly, there is a couple of tutorials for Magento 1 developers. Magento 1 platform is widely used even in 2018. More Magento 2 tutorials are also great.
- How to Add New Customer Attribute in Magento 2 by BlogTreat
- Magento 2: How to Add a New Column in Admin Grid by BlogTreat
- Magento 2 Architecture. Service Layer by Denis Minich
- How to Use UI Grid Component on the Front End in Magento 2 by Denis Natalevich
- How to get a count of product with no images using SQL Query in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to Import Related Products to Magento 2? by Firebear Studio
- Magento 2 mail delivery problem by Magento2 Blog
- Magento 1 get net or gross price by Magento2 Blog
- Magento Community Engineering Live Stream by Magento Community Engineering
- Magento 2: MSI Open Demo. April 27, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
Send me your interesting technical Magento resources in order to review and include them into the next Magento Tech Digests.