Hi Magento Developers!
I am happy to share Magento Tech Digest #4. In the Digest, you can find Magento 2.2 release updates, tutorials for Magento 1 and 2, and Magento Tools for Magento 2 development.
News and Updates
- New Magento Open Source (Community Edition) 2.2.0 version has been released. Read Magento Open Source 2.2.0 release notes.
- New Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition) 2.2.0 version has been released. Read Magento Commerce 2.2.0 release notes.
- New Magento Commerce Cloud 2.2.0 version has been released. Read Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.2.0 Release Notes.
- CTI Digital Launches Magento 2 Cache Permissions Module by Ian Cassidy. You can also download the source code from GitHub.
- Magento Marketplace reached 200+ extensions
- Community Collaboration With Magento Open Source by Miguel Balparda
- Magento & Google News by ParadoxLabs
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for Magento 2 by Alan Kent
- Beginner Checklist To Test Magento 1 And Magento 2 Extensions by Valeriya Shautsova
- More Reasons to Migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 by Isaiah Bollinger
- Quick Overview of the Magento Configuration Management by Andrey Matveev
- Upgrading Magento 2 with Extensions by Kristof Ringleff
- Create Magento Multi Language Store View by Fayyaz Khattak
- Magento 2 : How to diagnose errors by elpas0
- Magento 2 Amasty Facebook Comments module — Technical Review and Rating by Max Pronko
- Proper Magento 2 Composer Setup by Juan Alonso
- Presentation: Magento Security Best Practises – MM17PL by Anna Völkl
- Magento2 – NoSQL database and PWA support by Piotr Karwatka
- Customising product info tabs in Magento 2 by Igor Tikvic
- How to Customize the Look of Specific Pages: Magento 1.9 vs Magento 2.2 by Sergey Samets
- Get PDF files by Magento Webapi by Christian Münch
- Improved Fixtures for Magento 2 Integration Tests by Fabian Schmengler
- Here’s How You Can Create A Custom Widget In Magento 2 by Fayyaz Khattak
- Presentation: Magento 2: PHP Development Best Practices by Gabriel Somoza.
- Presentation: Messing Up Dependency Injection by Jisse Reitsma
- How to Send Order Confirmation Email After Successful Payment in Magento 2 by MageComp
- Step by Step Guide on Magento 2 Theme Development & Customization by IceCube Digital
- How to Create a CMS Page in Magento 2 and add it’s link to top Navigation Menu by IceCube Digital
- MSI Open Demo. September 22, 2017 by Igor Miniaylo. In this demo, you may hear more about MSI project progress: (1) runtime calculation of Stock Quantity, (2) creation of default source and stock (3) and product assignment per each source Admin UI stories.
- MSI Open Demo. September 29, 2017 by Igor Miniaylo. Demo with reservation clean up for MSI project, more updates about default source and stock and product assignment per each source Admin UI stories.
- MSI Open Demo. October 6, 2017 by Igor Miniaylo. This demo is about default source and stock creation, Import/Export of stock sources and reservations clean up.
- magento-tools by Oleksii Korshenko
TechDivision together with Magento core team members is organizing completely new format for developers who want to contribute to the Magento code. The TechDivision Contribution Week 2017 is going to take place in Kolbermoor from 25.10. to 29.10.2017. Have a look at the details and Apply Now. There is an “all-inclusive package” available with limited sits.
If you see a TYPO or would like to share a link for the next Magento Tech Digest please send me a note or comment below in the comments section. Thank you.
Max with his team of Magento enthusiasts won the Best Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Award at the Magento Imagine 2017. As CEO at Pronko Consulting, he is actively working with Magento 2, delivering superior customer experience. As one of the most famous developers on a market and in the Magento Community, he launched Magento 2 blog, Magento DevChannel – YouTube channel in 2017 where he shares his knowledge, experience and the best practices in the Magento field.
Subscribe to my Magento 2 tips and tutorials content.
Every week I send an interesting email directly to your inbox