Hi Magento Developers!
News and Updates
- Introducing the Magento B2B Resource Hub by Magento Marketing Team. Check the Resource Hub
- Modern Magento – November 2017 – Among other interesting articles, Magento team prepared series of articles about Magento 2: 11 Debugging Tricks in Magento, Editing the Magento Core For Fun and Profit, and Command and Query API Design in Magento 2 and Headless and Serverless: Writing Modern PHP Applications
- How to Install and Manage the Extensions Obtained from Magento Marketplace by AheadWorks
- Why you should go to MageTestFest if you are a Magento developer by Maja Kardum
- Magento Front End Developer Certification. Prerequisites by David Narbutovich
- Planning Your Move To Magento 2 (Part 1): Scoping your requirements by Kristof Ringleff
- Magento 2 Update and Upgrade Tutorial by AheadWorks
- How to Copy One Quote to Another Quote Programmatically in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to Use Encryption and Decryption in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to Internationalize a Magento Store by Denis Minich
- Magento 2.2: Configuration via Code by Andreas von Studnitz
- Solved: “Unable to Unserialize Value” in Magento 2.2 by MageComp
- How to Add Comment Text for Product Attributes in Magento 2 by MageComp
- Suggestions for improving UI Components in Magento 2 by Ash Smith
- PoC: Magento 2 Shopping Cart by Marcin Kwiatkowski
- How to Move Address Field in Checkout – Magento 2 by Max Pronko. In the video you will learn how to modify fields configuration for both shipping and billing addresses in Magento 2 checkout.
- MSI Open Demo. November 3, 2017 by Igor Minyaylo. In the video you can get an update about SalesChannel to Stock relation in Magento Multi-Source Inventory.
- MSI Open Demo. November 10, 2017 by Igor Minyaylo. Presentation of SalesChannel to Stock relation in Magento Multi-Source Inventory. Description of Integration MSI into the catalog inventory.
- Mage Titans Manchester Session 1 In the video: Ben Marks – Guest Host, Phillip Jackson – Failing My Way to the Top: Overcoming Adversity and Finding Personal Success, Maria Kern – Magento 2 UI Components – The JS part, and Vinai Kopp – Magento 2 Frontend Development with ClojureScript
- Mage Titans Manchester Session 2 In the video: Fabian Schmengler – Magento Test Automation: My Journey, Raj Chevli – Separation of Code and State – The Sequel, and Igor Melnykov – Writing Extensions Best Practices
- Mage Titans Manchester Session 3 In the video: Shane Osbourne – Using React-Native to build an M2 powered App on both iOS and Android, Riccardo Tempesta – Magento 2 under siege: defense strategies and attack patterns identification, Igor Miniailo – Architecture and workflow of the Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) project, and Peter Mintchev – Managing the Design Process – How to deliver measurable value to your clients through design
- Mage Titans Manchester Session 4 In the video: Matthew Haworth – The Command Line for Magento Developers, Max Pronko – Checkout customizations in Magento 2, Felix Delval – Follow the Magento Order Management down the rabbit hole, and James Zetlen – Magento PWA Studio: See What’s On The Slab.
- magespecialist/mage-chrome-toolbar by MageSpecialist. Magento Chrome Toolbar is a chrome extension to be used with MSP_DevTools for Magento 1 or Magento 2. This extension allows you to quickly access the information you need to debug your Magento performances, to build your new theme or to modify an existing one.
- mage.coach by Ray Bogman. Mage.coach is a set of Open Source tools that helps you make your Magento web pages faster.
- Vinai/magento-cljs-giftlist by Vinai Kopp. This is an example Magento 2 module to demonstrate the use of ClojureScript in the Magento 2 platform.
- magespecialist/m2-MSP_Security_Suite by MageSpecialist. A toolbox to provide one of the most effective protection to your Magento2 website.
The MageTitans Manchester conference has been fully packed with technical presentations from Magento Experts. Here are presentations you can check in case you missed the event or would like to note tips and best practices for your day-to-day development routines:
- Architecture and workflow of Multi-Source Inventory by Igor Minyaylo
- Checkout Customizations in Magento 2 – MageTitansMCR 2017 by Max Pronko
- ClojureScript in Magento 2 – MageTitansMCR 2017 by Vinai Kopp
- Magento 2 UI Components – The JS Part by Maria Kern
- Using the Command Line with Magento by Matthew Haworth
Slides will be added as soon as they will be uploaded by the speakers.
Magento Contribution Days continue to grow over different locations. This time the event took place in Spain. “25 Pull Request, MSI two new features, and 30 bugs taken in progress.” said Max Yekaterynenko.
If you see a TYPO or would like to share a link for the next Magento Tech Digest please send me a note or comment below in the comments section. Thank you.