The Magento Tech Digest #20 is the biggest collection of the resources dedicated to the development.
If you are a Magento beginner and want to start working with Magento 1 or 2 this is a great chance to go through the links and find your next interesting article which will help to gain more knowledge and inspire you to build your own custom functionality.
- Migration Made Easy: 8 Best Practices for Extension Developers by Magento Team
- 5 Ways to Optimize Customer Journey for Conversion in Magento 2 by Pronko Consulting
- How to pick and add the best trust seal to Magento 2 checkout by Alexandra Zhos
- #MagentoMonday Community Digest 2018.06.11 by Sherrie Rohde
- What to Expect After Magento Migration From 1 to 2? by April Lee
- Creating & Running Cron Jobs in Magento 2 Custom Module by BlogTreat
- Programmatically Create New Customer Account in Magento 2 by BlogTreat
- Programmatically Create New Order in Magento 2 by BlogTreat
- How to Design Complex Solutions Using the Plugins in Magento 2 by Gennadiy Haritonov
- How to Fix programmatically mini cart not updated issue in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to fix issue of saving custom customer attribute value programmatically in Magento 2 by MageComp
- Magento 2 display success and error messages by MageMaster
- Removing unused core modules from Magento 2 – the right way by Andreas von Studnitz
- How to Add a Customer Attribute Programmatically and Display it on Customer Registration Form in Magento 2 by
- The Case of the Vanishing uRapidFlow License Key by Max Chadwick
- Getting Started with PWA Studio – June 2018 by Kristof Ringleff
- Shane Osbourne on the stage of MM18HR with “The Road to PWA – what to do right now” by Maja Kardum
- B2B Commerce – Magento vs. Oro Commerce by Commerce Hero
- The Ask Me Anything Episode 4: Camera, lightning for home studio and working with junior developers by Max Pronko
- The Ask Me Anything Episode 3: Magento 2 Future with Adobe, new website and CSS/LESS/VUE by Max Pronko
- Magento MSI Open Demo. June 15, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
Send me your interesting technical Magento resources in order to review and include them into the next Magento Tech Digests.