The Magento Tech Digest #20 is the biggest collection of the resources dedicated to the development.
If you are a Magento beginner and want to start working with Magento 1 or 2 this is a great chance to go through the links and find your next interesting article which will help to gain more knowledge and inspire you to build your own custom functionality.
- Migration Made Easy: 8 Best Practices for Extension Developers by Magento Team
- 5 Ways to Optimize Customer Journey for Conversion in Magento 2 by Pronko Consulting
- How to pick and add the best trust seal to Magento 2 checkout by Alexandra Zhos
- #MagentoMonday Community Digest 2018.06.11 by Sherrie Rohde
- What to Expect After Magento Migration From 1 to 2? by April Lee
- Creating & Running Cron Jobs in Magento 2 Custom Module by BlogTreat
- Programmatically Create New Customer Account in Magento 2 by BlogTreat
- Programmatically Create New Order in Magento 2 by BlogTreat
- How to Design Complex Solutions Using the Plugins in Magento 2 by Gennadiy Haritonov
- How to Fix programmatically mini cart not updated issue in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to fix issue of saving custom customer attribute value programmatically in Magento 2 by MageComp
- Magento 2 display success and error messages by MageMaster
- Removing unused core modules from Magento 2 – the right way by Andreas von Studnitz
- How to Add a Customer Attribute Programmatically and Display it on Customer Registration Form in Magento 2 by
- The Case of the Vanishing uRapidFlow License Key by Max Chadwick
- Getting Started with PWA Studio – June 2018 by Kristof Ringleff
- Shane Osbourne on the stage of MM18HR with “The Road to PWA – what to do right now” by Maja Kardum
- B2B Commerce – Magento vs. Oro Commerce by Commerce Hero
- The Ask Me Anything Episode 4: Camera, lightning for home studio and working with junior developers by Max Pronko
- The Ask Me Anything Episode 3: Magento 2 Future with Adobe, new website and CSS/LESS/VUE by Max Pronko
- Magento MSI Open Demo. June 15, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
Send me your interesting technical Magento resources in order to review and include them into the next Magento Tech Digests.
Max Pronko is an international Magento Expert, development consultant, motivational speaker and Magento award-winning developer. He is known for the educational development programs for organizations of all sizes and has positively affected thousands of people and organizations worldwide.
Subscribe to my Magento 2 tips and tutorials content.
Every week I send an interesting email directly to your inbox