The Magento Tech Digest #21 is the biggest collection of the resources dedicated to the development.
If you are a Magento beginner and want to start working with Magento 1 or 2 this is a great chance to go through the links and find your next interesting article which will help to gain more knowledge and inspire you to build your own custom functionality.
- Community Engineering Update – May 2018 by David Manners
- Migration Made Easy: 8 Best Practices for Extension Developers by etalbott
- Magento 2.2.4: New Feature Highlights for Online Retail Stores by Pronko Consulting
- Meet Magento NL 2018 Chronicle by Manu Gonzalez
- Guide to Best Payment Gateways for Magento by Aitoc Team
- Magento vs. Shopify: Choosing a Platform for Small Businesses by Aitoc Team
- Migrate Magento 1 to 2 vs. Stay With Magento 1: Which is better? by April Lee
- How Long Does It Take To Conduct Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration? by April Lee
- The 10 Important Aspects of Building an Ecommerce Store with Magento 2 by Pooja Monani
- Magento Association – Write-Up After Brainstorming Meeting by Sonja Riesterer
- PWA for Magento 1.9? Yes you can! by Piotr Karwatka
- Deploy Magento2 using Gitlab pipelines and Deployer PHP by Giuseppe Morelli
- Describing Directory Structure and Locating Different Types of Files in Magento 2 by Andrey Matveev
- How to disable Ajax Add to Cart on Product page in Magento 2 by MageComp
- How to change currency symbol position left to right in Magento 2 by MageComp
- Magento 2 how to recover admin password by Magento2 Blog
- Magento 2 order get payment method by Magento2 Blog
- How to use Magento 2 UI components in modules and solutions [Part 1] by Artem Demidov
- Getting started with message queues in Magento 2 by Volodymyr Vygovskyi
- How to Change Magento 2 Header and Footer Links by Aitoc Team
- Magento 2 Current Store Date Time by Qaisar Satti
- Scaling A Magento Agency w/ Kurt Theobald of Classy Llama by Commerce Hero
- Magento GraphQL Community Meeting, 21 Jun 2018 by Magento Community Engineering
- Meet Magento UK 2018 Experience by Max Pronko
- Magento MSI Open Demo. June 22, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
- Magento MSI Open Grooming 1, composing product backlog for Milestone 2. June 25, 2018 by Igor Miniailo
Send me your interesting technical Magento resources in order to review and include them into the next Magento Tech Digests.
Max Pronko is an international Magento Expert, development consultant, motivational speaker and Magento award-winning developer. He is known for the educational development programs for organizations of all sizes and has positively affected thousands of people and organizations worldwide.
Subscribe to my Magento 2 tips and tutorials content.
Every week I send an interesting email directly to your inbox